Our team at INTO Mason will help you build a community outside the classroom to meet American students, learn about cultural traditions and experience all Fairfax and Washington, D.C., have to offer.
Study Hard, but Take Time to Relax and Have Fun
Mason has a variety of clubs and organizations, and there might be one that's built around students from your home country.
We'll also provide guidance on getting around the D.C. metro area, so you can explore the nation's capital, enjoy a good meal, see a play or concert.
Here are some resources you might find useful:
- Welcome Guide (PDF)
- Student Guidebook
- Community Resource Guide
- Mason Resource List
- Off-Campus Housing Guide
- First Year Student Resources
- Residential Student Handbook
- Mason Student Code of Conduct
- Cultural Adjustment
- Health Insurance Information
- Thriving Together (improve your well-being and overall mental health)