Undergraduate Transfer

Find Out More

For more information about tuition, fees, and start dates for INTO's Undergraduate Transfer program, visit the INTO Study website.

Request More Information

Indicates required field

If you're attending an international college or university and want to study in the United States, we can help make that happen.

If you've earned at least 30 credits, you can transfer directly into Mason or choose our Undergraduate Transfer Program (UTP), which is designed to support international students.  

We'll help you make the transition with academic and English-language support and cultural guidance. We can also provide an estimate of transferable credits, which can be as many as 90. You'll need a GPA of at least 2.3.

Our programs can lead to more than 50 bachelor’s degrees at Mason in such fields as:

If you don't meet the English language-entry requirements, you can enter our Academic English program before progressing to the semester-long UTP. When you meet program requirements, you'll move to the next level of study. 

Students participate in class on Mason Campus
Get a Degree Here

Mason provides many resources to students, including help with writing, tutoring, and academic advising.

Photo credit:
Photo credit
Ron Aira, Mason